Monday, October 28, 2013

Week 4!!

Hey everyone!!! 

I am so sorry that I totally just bombarded you with pictures, but it has been something that I have been wanting to for a long time, but I kept leaving my darn camera in the apartment, haha!!

But I will have to keep this message short, because I took too much time with the pictures, but we have had an amazing week!!  We are working a lot with less actives and we have almost brought back 2!  One of which is a father that has a girlfriend who is not a member of the church that came to General Conference and we are slowly working with her and I think she might start taking the discussions.  We went over to his house (I am going to exclude names, for personal information reasons) and we watched the Restoration film and as we were watching it, she walked in and slowly reached her way to the couch and watched the whole thing.  We know she is interested, but we just need to give it some time. :)

I just want all of you to know that I am doing very well and that the work is moving along here in Slovenia!  The language is coming and it is exciting everyday, and I am having so many experiences here that I want to share, but time is always an issue here!  But next week I will fill you all in on these past few weeks and will send less pictures. :)



_________________________

This is a hike we went on last P-Day.





_________________________

This is my dreaded bike "The Legend"!  It finally died last week and I had to get it repaired.  It was so funny, because it was so loud it sounded like a motorcycle when I rode it, but.... it went about 2 mph, because it was so slow and beat up!  I'm not lying when I say that I had to pedal going down hill!! XD  


And then that other pic was my lunch yesterday because I was out of food, haha!! XD


But now everything is perfect, because my bike is actually a bike and I have food!! :D

_________________________

Thought I would share this funny little thing!  This is our shower, haha!!  My companion made a shower curtain out trash bags a long time ago, because I guess European bathrooms don't really have curtains, haha!  And then he tied the shower head to hang up, because a lot of bathrooms you just hold it, haha! :)




_________________________

These are some pictures that I took today around our church.  As you can see our church is a little small think tucked away in an alley and then we have the huge Catholic Cathedral across the street, haha!!  I've heard that sometimes missionaries have had to go and get there investigators that went to the wrong church for the first time! XD






_________________________






























No comments:

Post a Comment